Brought to you by - Total Football Advisors, LLC
To get the latest comments posted hit the REFRESH or RELOAD of your webpage.
Forgive any typos, grammar, etc. We are pasting the post transcripts as fast as we get them…
*Our Draft Grades for each team, and the first official Dynasty Rookie Draft rankings are projected to hit on Monday 5/1/17
My top 5 players available right now…
#44 LB Eric Wilson, Ga
#57 OLB Devonte Fields, UCLA
#60 ILB Marcus OIiver, Indiana
#61 Kyle Sloter, No. Colorado
#66 William Likely, Maryland
Thanks for following along.
All the post-draft analysis begins now!!!
253) DEN selects…QB Chad Kelly, Ole Miss
Did I mention how much I hate Mr. Irrelevant on every level you could hate it?
No, he’s not a top prospect despite his off-field
Look, not everything is about Alabama…if anyone does anything against Alabama they get raced into the top of the draft. They ignore games and games of results and tapes, and make everything about Alabama games. Kelly is never going to make it in the NFL.
252) CLE selects…RB Matt Dayes, NC State
Not great measurables, but looks decent on tape. Our #399 prospect.
251) CIN selects…TE Mason Schreck, Buffalo
Blocking TE. Our #358 prospect.
250) DET selects…DE Pat O’Connor, E Mich.
Good 7th round grab. A 6’4″/276 DE runs a 4.8+. needs work in the gym.
249) SEA selects…RB Chris Carson, Okl State
Carson is not a bad RB prospect. 6’0/218 runs a 4.58 40-time with no agility. Good straight ahead/strong.
248) PIT selects…DE Keion Adams, W Mich
A lot of people fell in love with him in the past month. Maybe he’s a better move to ILB? As a DE we graded him #453 prospect overall.
247) GB selects…WR Malachi Dupre, LSU
Skinny, speedy WR. I like him, but doesnt grade well for us — #382 prospect.
246) DAL selects…DT Jordan Carrell, Colo.
Useful DT. Nothing special. Our #458 prospect.
245) MIN selects…CB Jack Tocho, NC State
Not a bad CB. Could hang onto a roster. Our #264 prospect.
244) OAK selects…DT Treyvon Hester, Toledo
A DT with upside. Couldnt workout due to shoulder injury. Our #224 prospect.
243) HOU selects…OC Kyle Fuller, Baylor
A solid OC prospect. Our #177 prospect.
242) OAK selects…RB Elijah Hood, UNC
Was a monster in 2015, and then faded off in 2016. There is hope here. Our #344 prospect.
232 pounds and runs 4.6+. He’s going to be useful at worst.
241) TEN selects…RB Khalfani Muhammad, Cal
Speedy, small RB at 170 pounds, 4.38 40-time, 6.74 three-cone. Definitely worth a look. Our #546 prospect.
240) JAC selects…RB Marquez Williams, Miami
Giant FB…5’10/259 runs a 4.73 with 28 bench reps.
239) DAL selects…WR Noah Brown, Ohio State
Physically impressive, size wise but pretty empty as a receiver. Worth a look based on build (6’2/222). Our #607 prospect.
238) GB selects…RB Devante Mays, Utah State
Could be an interesting RB — 5’10″/230, 4.5+ runner with a 40.5″ vertical.
Had a nice 2015, 9 TDs/966 yards, then not much in 2016. Nothing in the pass game.
237) MIA selects…WR Isaiah Ford, Va Tech
Some people love him. I don’t see it. Our #437 prospect. Slow, but nimble. underwhelming.
236) TEN selects…OT Brad Seaton, Villanova
Interesting…6’9″/329…but slow, but strong. Interesting.
235) WAS selects…Josh Holsey, Auburn
Was not a fan. #343 prospect.
234) LAR selects…OLB Ejuan Price, Pitt
One of my favorite players in the draft. Sad, because injury has halted any momentum. Injury this year, and prior years. Good pick for the value/risk. Our #51 prospect.
He has some Jatavis Brown-like potential, I think. Serious watch list.
I love the Rams draft it looks like!
233) CAR selects…PK Harrison Butker, Ga Tech
Have no clue…
232) MIN selects…OLB Elijah Lee, Kansas St
So-so athlete, but productive, high-effort. Might grind his way to a roster spot and then some. Our #141 prospect.
231) OAK selects…OT Jylan Ware, Alabama State
Raw OL. Can move. Our #346 prospect.
230) WAS selects…SAF Josh Harvey-Clemons, Louisville
Below avg DB prospect. 4.76+ speed and 7.09 three-cone at 6’4″/217. Our #472 prospect.
229) SF selects…SAF Adrian Colbert, Miami, Fla
So-so athlete, but decent straight line speed. Nothing special. Could be a dime cover.
228) DAL selects…DT Joey Ivie, Fla
Terrible Pro Day numbers, but I liked some of watching him play. Not ruling him out as a sleeper.
227) TEN selects…LB Josh Carraway, TCU
Disappointing DE prospect. Our #483 prospect.
Tennessee trying to throw me off their scent…
226) SEA selects…WR David Moore, E Central OK
One of our top sleeper WRs, Our #256 prospect. A 4.43 runner with a 6.98 three-cone and 26 bench reps at 6’1″/219.
225) LAC selects…DE Isaac Rochell, Notre Dame
Underwhelming DT…our #524 DT, #662 as a DE.
224) CLE selects…PL Zane Gonzalez, Arizona State
Bets kicker in the draft, I hear.
223) TB selects…Stevie Tu’ikolovatu, USC
A DT that has bad data but flashes of soemthing. #552 prospect for us.
222) JAC selects…DB Jalen Myrick, Minn.
A 4.28 runner. A nice return guy. A pretty good DB too. Our #71 prospect. The Jags are having a great draft…keeping up with MY Titans in the AFC South.
221) OAK selects…SAF Shalom Luani, Wash State
Sleeper safety. A hitter. Our #126 prospect. Good pick.
220) MIN selects…DE Ifeadi Odenhigbo, Northwestern
Sleeper DE. NFL Combine invite. Nice upside. Our #178 prospect. Had 4.0 sacks in a game vs. Iowa in 2016.
219) MIN selects…WR Stacy Coley, Miami
No interest in this WR. I don’t see it…checked three times from all-star games, Combine, etc. Our #577 prospect.
***************END OF 6TH, START OF 7TH ROUND*************
218) KC selects…SAF Leon McQuay, USC
We don;t see it…our #625 prospect.
217) TEN selects…OL Corey Levin, Tenn-Chatt
Hey, welcome Tennessee front office. I didnt believe you had subscribed but your draft is making me suspicious…and now, confirmed. Enjoy winning the AFC South this year! Tennessee just traded up to get one of our top sleeper OLs. Our #64 overall prospect.
216) DAL selects…CB Marquez White, Fla State
CB at FSU, ran very slow at his pre-draft workouts. I’m guessing he’s a hoped convert to safety. I’m not a fan.
215) DET selects…QB Brad Kaaya, Mia, Fla
A decent little QB, but NFL teams are going to turn their nose up at him. He’s got great instincts, but NFL guys want gunslingers who throw a hundred miles an hour. Our #79 prospect.
214) PHI selects…DT Elijah Qualls, Wash.
Huge DT…short, but squat. Has an upside. Our #359 prospect.
213) PIT selects…LS Colin Holba, Louisville
Boy, draft picks are critical…a long snapper drafted…
212) GB selects…OT Kofi Amichia, So Fla.
A mediocre/useful OL prospect with upside. Our #204 prospect.
211) DAL selects…OT Connor McDermott, UCLA
A solid OL prospect. Our #123 prospect.
210) SEA selects…OT Justin Senior, Miss State
Average/below avg. OT prospect. Our #314 prospect.
209) WAS selects…WR Robert Davis, Ga State
Fantastic athlete…lacking on tape and production. Our #93 prospect.
208) ARI selects…SAF Johnathan (Rudy) Ford, Auburn
A really interesting DB prospect and return man — solid pick. Our #119 prospect.
207) CIN selects…CB Brandon Wilson, Houston
His stock rose late in the process. I didnt see it. Our #329 prospect.
206) LAR selects…FB Sam Rogers, Va Tech
Solid FB. I dont grade Fullbacks because so little amount are used in the NFL. Caught him some scouting Va Tech weapons. He’s decent.
205) DET selects…DE Jeremiah Ledbetter, Arkansas
Disappointing rush end. Our #432 move to DT, #600 as a DE.
204) NYJ selects…CB Derrick Jones, Ole Miss
Wow, the Jets…our #569 prospect. I think the Jets are CFM customers and only looking at our #500+ prospects on to make their picks.
203) DEN selects…RB De’Angelo Henderson, Coastal Carolina
The CJ Anderson replacement? Great pick here for Denver. Our #139 prospect.
Might move into the top 25 rookie draft rankings.
202) SF selects…DE Pita Taumoepenu, Utah
A solid, high-effort DE. Our #128 prospect
201) MIN selects…TE Bucky Hodges, Va Tech
I almost wish Hodges wasn’t drafted now. Are the fantasy gods telling me to get rid over every rookie draft pick this year. This rookie draft has gone from promising to a total suckfest.
No one wants a 6’6″, athletic, great hands TE I guess.
Minnesota is set up OK for the next coach in 2018.
200) NYG selects…OG Adam Bisnowaty, Pitt
Decent OT prospect. Possible starter. Our #193 prospect.
199) WAS selects…OC Chase Roullier, Wyoming
Not a fan. #515 prospect for us.
198) SF selects…DT D.J. Jones, Ole Miss
Throw away DT pick. Our #534 prospect.
197) NYJ selects…DB Jeremy Clark, Michigan
Hey, the Jets!! I love this pick. One of my top sleepers. #132 overall prospect for us. Love his possible shift to Safety.
196) NO selects…Al-Quadin Muhammid, Miami
Didnt like his tape or data. Our #555 prospect.
The Saints have been having a decent draft, but this pick isn’t great.
195) BUF selects…LB Tanner Vallejo, Boise St
A run of solid picks here. Vallejo is our #150 prospect. A nice OLB option, not so much an ILB. Athletic and hits.
194) MIA selects…DT Vincent Taylor, Okl St
Great pick here. Our #45 prospect overall. Very nice 4-3 DT.
193) CIN selects…OLB Jordan Evans, Oklahoma
A really nice linebacker option. We had him #67 overall prospect. The Bengals are stacking talent.
192) CAR selects…LB Alex Armah, W Georgia
Talented athlete from the small school ranks. Nice late-round pick. 6’0″/245, 4.70 runner, 7.0 three cone.
191) DAL selects…SAF Xavier Woods, La Tech
I liked Woods’ tape and has athleticism. He’s a real nice pick here. Our #115 prospect.
190) LAC…OT Sam Tevi, Utah
Not my favorite Utah OL. Thought he was terrible on tape. Our #335 prospect.
189) LAR selects…DT Tanzel Smart, Tulane
One of my favorite DT prospects in 2017. Great effort with an upside to make over his body some. Our #77 prospect.
188) NYJ selects…RB Elijah McGuire, La-Layf.
Honestly, the Jets are unbelievably bad at this. Our #492 prospect.
187) SEA selects…SAF Mike Tyson, Cinn
Seattle has lost me on this draft. SPARQ must have been shelved? Our #551 prospect.
186) BAL selects…SAF Chuck Clark, Va Tech
Intriguing Safety, and can play corner. He’s our #78 prospect.
185) CLE selects…DT Caleb Brantley, Florida
Overrated DT, and one with serious off field issues.
***************END OF 5TH, START OF 6TH ROUND*************
184) PHI selects…DB Nathan Gerry, Nebraska
Hard working safety, I just dont think he has the ‘it’ to be a successful starter. Our #321 prospect.
183) KC selects…LB Ukeme Eligwe, Ga So.
Nice athlete. Decent player. Kicked out of Florida State. Our #120 prospect.
182) GB selects…RB Aaron Jones, UTEP
Considering they drafted Jamaal Williams earlier…it’s a potential 1-2 punch with Jones and Williams. Two decent RB prospects that compliment each other. Our #130 prospect.
181) NYJ selects…OLB Dylan Donahue, W Georgia
Decent athlete — could mover to ILB and be a better prospect. As a DE/OLB we have him as our #286 prospect. He might be a better ILB.
180) MIN selects…OG Danny Isidora, Mia, Fla
Nothing special as an OG. Our #375 prospect.
179) ARI selects…T.J. Logan, UNC
Great athlete — 4.37 40-time, 6.61 three cone. His college numbers didnt match his speed-agility. There is something here to take a chance on. Our #315 prospect
178) MIA selects…DT Davon Godchaux, LSU
So-so athlete. Decent tape. Our #293 prospect.
177) SF selects…WR Trent Taylor, La Tech
A really nice Wes Welker-like WR…the best of the Welker-a-likes. Our #133 prospect.
176) CIN selects…OC JJ Dielman, Utah
This is a really solid pick. A very good center prospect. #84 prospect for us.
175) GB selects…WR DeAngelo Yancey, Purdue
One of our top sleeper WRs. The fact that GB took him this high really makes me feel better about what I saw. This could be a threat to Davante Adams down the road…or Randall Cobb. Our #110 prospect.
174) ATL selects…Eric Saubert, Drake
Has hope as a decent TE — fairly athletic, decent receiver. Our #152 prospect.
173) PIT selects…DB Brian Allen, Utah
A nice sleeper here. A 4.48 runner with 6.64 three-cone. Needs time to develop, a WR convert to DB…but this could be a steal. Our #162 prospect.
172) DEN selects…WR Isaiah McKenzie, Ga
Weak WR, but great return man — 5’7″/172 with 4.42 speed and 6.6+ three cone. Our #295 prospect as a WR…better considering returns.
171) BUF selects…QB Nathan Peterman, Pitt
I’m not a fan. He really fell vs. what the analysts wanted. This means Cardale Jones is not beloved. Our #146 prospect. A weak armed, backup QB type. I dont see ‘next Kirk Cousins’.
170) MIN selects…Rodney Adams, So Florida
Very skinny, poor athlete. Fast but rail thin. Weak upper body at 6’1″. Our #474 prospect. Sweet MIN pick that makes no sense…keep it up Vikings!!
169) HOU selects…CB Treston DeCoud, Oregon St
Underwhelming athlete. I dont understand why this pick was made. Our #537 prospect.
168) OAK selects…LB Marquel Lee, Wake Forest
Good effort. Probably Too slow to be a starter…4.8+. Our #416 prospect.
167) NYG selects…DE Avery Moss, Y-Town State
Looks the part, doesn’t play the part. Our #361 prospect.
166) PHI selects…WR Shelton Gibson, West Va
I mean…I have no idea what the Eagles see. Our #603 prospect.
165) DET selects…CB Jamal Agnew, San Diego
A 4.3+ runner. Good athlete, but sits 5’9″. He’s a decent prospect. Our #223 prospect. Has upside.
164) PHI selects…OL Isaac Asiata, Utah
I really like Asiata. One of our top OGs. Our #54 prospect.
163) BUF selects…LB Matt Milano, BC
He’s a grinder. Solid/useful OLB. Our #239 prospect.
162) TB selects…RB Jeremy McNichols, Tampa Bay
This gets interesting if Doug Martin crashes and burns. If not…this is a fantasy nightmare situation because Charles Sims exists as well. Our top guy left here, our #37 prospect.
161) IND selects…LB Anthony Walker, Northwestern
A competent ILB. Our #140 prospect
160) CLE selects…OT Roderick Johnson, Fla State
Solid OT prospect. Our #136 prospect.
159) BAL selects…Jermaine Eluemunor, Texas A&M
I saw some great things in flashes on tape, but also some issues. A one year starter that grew up in England. There is an upside here. Good pick here. Our #1010 prospect.
158) IND selects…CB Nate Hairston, Temple
Solid enough DB. Not my favorite. Our #436 prospect.
157) ARI selects…Will Holden, Vandy
Solid tackle prospect. Our #199 prospect.
156) ATL selects…RB Brian Hill, Wyoming
I like Hill as a sleeper, but he’s dead in Atlanta for fantasy.
155) TEN selects…LB Jayon Brown, UCLA
Liked his tape a lot. Poor measurables — 7.28 three-cone at 231 pounds. We see something here despite his measurable issues and weak grades in our system. Our #179 prospect
Love the Titans draft
154) WAS selects…TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas
Did the Redskins need another TE? Especially, a gangly, not-great receiver one? Our #410 prospect.
153) CIN selects…PK Jake Elliott, Memphis
Solid, but have teams not learned about taking kickers highly? Why trade for all these picks and take kickers? Looking back on other picks…I guess it’s no worse than useless guards or corners.
152) CAR selects…CB Corn Elder, Mia Fla
I don’t get it. People love him and he has fallen all draft season as more studies were done. Backup DB at best. Our #252 prospect.
151) LAC selects…DB Desmond King, Iowa
Our top guy left on the board. Looking at player picked in the last 50…it’s ridiculous this guy lasted this long. Chargers get a winner here. Our #31 prospect.
150) NYJ selects…TE Jordan Leggett, Clemson
Solid, not great TE. No QB to throw to him, but he’s not an awesome receiver as it is. Very avg., solid TE. The Jets draft plan is head-scratching to say the least. The worst team in the NFL gets worse.
149) ATL selects…CB Damontae Kazee, SD State
Analysts love him. I like his spunk but he has a lot of downside/flags as well. He might outplay the naysayers. Our #99 prospect.
148) JAC selects…LB Blair Brown, Ohio
Very athletic LB…good-not-great tape. Upside to work with. Our #55 prospect. Goes to a loaded LB team.
147) CHI selects…OG Jordan Morgan, Kutztown
Our #543 prospect…dont see it.
146) SF selects…TE George Kittle, Iowa
Another solid TE prospect. Some nice upside — can block, and moves better than most TEs in this draft. Our #158 prospect.
145) DEN selects…TE Jake Butt, Michigan
Good player…but two ACLs. Could be a steal, but could be a frustration. Our #163 prospect.
***************END OF 5TH, START OF 6TH ROUND*************
144) IND selects…DT Grover Stewart, Albany State
One of my favorite deep sleepers in this draft. A fantastic looking prospect as a 4-3 DT or 3-4 NT. A great pick here. Colts redeem for a second. Our #103 prospect.
143) IND selects…RB Marlon Mack, So Florida
Average RB going to a pretty solid spot. Not a good receiver. The Colts are having a pretty garbage draft.
142) HOU selects…DT Carlos Watkins, Clemson
One of the better NT types. Our #188 prospect.
141) NYJ selects…WR Chad Hansen, Cal
Decent WR prospect but nothing special. 6’2″/202…small frame. Not a big physical guy, but not a speedster either. Useful. Our #516 prospect.
140) NYG selects…RB Wayne Gallman, Clemson
A receiving back…he should move to WR. This is not the answer to the Giants’ RB hole…LeGarrette Blount now is.
139) KC selects…Jehu Chesson, Michigan
Chesson and Darboh are not great NFL prospects at WR. They have size, athleticism, and effort…but forgettable NFL WRs. Our #423 prospect
138) CIN selects…DL Ryan Glasgow, Michigan
Underwhelming DL prospect. Useful, not special. Our #408 prospect.
137) IND selects…OG Zach Banner, USC
Massive size…too massive, 350+. Too slow for OT…and as an OG. I guess, if he lost weight something might be here. Our #272 prospect (as an OG).
136) ATL selects…OC Sean Harlow, Oregon St
Weak guard prospect, mediocre center.
Our #538 prospect.
135) PIT selects…QB Josh Dobbs, Tenn.
Not the heir apparent to Ben Roethlisberger. He is not an NFL passer. Mediocre runner for the pro level. His only scouting attribute is ‘studies rocket science’. There’s nothing else anyone talks about but his major in college. His Wonderlic was above average, not off the charts.
Our #142 prospect…because QBs are such a need. He’s not the 142nd best prospect
If your highlight throw of your career is a hail mary…you night not be a great QB…
134) GB selects…RB Jamaal Williams, BYU
I like Jamaal’s instincts as a runner, but lacks speed and is just 212 pounds. Not an ace in the passing game. Some poor man’s Jordan Howard aspect.
A great situation to fall into for fantasy, but I’m not sure Jamaal was the right guy. How GB didn’t take Perine…it may have cost them a chance at the Super Bowl. Not joking.
Our #114 prospect
133) DAL selects…WR Ryan Switzer, UNC
A better Cole Beasley? Thin-framed. Iffy hands. Nimble, scrappy…Our #402 ranked prospect.
132) PHI selects…RB Donnell Pumphrey, San Diego State
The Eagles are swirling down the toilet bowl of the NFL. Unbelievable.
Does Wendell Smallwood no longer exist…is he a mirage? Smallwood is a great fantasy sleeper now because the Eagles have butchered this draft. Jeremy McNichols is sitting right there and they go with Pumphrey. Absolutely unconscionable.
Our #574 prospect.
131) NE selects…DE Deatrich Wise, Arkansas
Was sensational at the East-West Shrine. Loved him. However, his production and measurables were lacking. There’s hope here. He was out #277 prospect.
130) HOU selects…OT Julie’n Davenport, Bucknell
Developmental OT, but not ready for 2017. Could bust…could payoff. Very long arms, many things to like…tape not awesome. We had him as the #143 prospect for the draft.
129) OAK selects…OT David Sharpe, Florida
We graded him poorly as an OT…our #393 prospect. Maybe move to guard? Nothing special.
Blind in one eye…how is he a 4th round pick?
128) CIN selects…WR Josh Malone, Tenn.
I mean…this is like setting a $100 bill on fire. A waste. Justin Hunter Jr., not as good as that.
Our #624 prospect.
127) DET selects…TE Michael Roberts, Toledo
One of my favorite prospects in this draft. I think this is a signal that Eric Ebron is done in Detroit after this year.
Not a great place to land for fantasy, unless Ebron gets hurt this year. He’s a 2018 play. Our #63 prospect.
126) CLE selects…CB Brandon Wilson, Houston
I wasn’t blown away like many were late in the process. Great athlete at his Pro Day — 41″ vertical. 11’1″ broad. 24 bench reps. The body is there. More a nickle I think. Has some upside for sure.
Our #329 prospect.
125) LAR selects…LB Samson Ebukam, E. Wash
Great Pro Day, solid career at FCS level. Didn’t ‘wow’ me. Our #170 prospect.
Questionable ILB, stiff for an OLB.
124) DET selects…OLB Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Tenn.
A really nice, aggressive SAF/OLB…a talent, but an injury history. He’s a nice sleeper/value pick.
123) WAS selects…SAF Montae Nicholson, Mich State
Could be a sneaky good player. NFL Combine invite…4.42 40-time at 6’1.5″/212.
Our #187 prospect
122) BAL selects…OG Nico Siragusa, San Diego State
A little fluffy looking, but is surprisingly athletic. A solid blocker. Our #107 prospect.
121) SF selects…RB Joe Williams, Utah
Has low 4.4 speed, but poor agility…plays stiff to me. Quit football, came back and tore things up. Worth a look.
Our #291 prospect
120) MIN selects…LB Ben Gedeon, Michigan
Solid run stopper. Not bad. Useful.
119) CHI selects…WR/RB Tarik Cohen, NC A&T
The ‘we got a Tyreek Hill too‘ pick. He’s not Tyreek, but he’s pretty damn interesting. Great hands. Nice speed and bounce. There’s something here but not Tyreek.
Our #217 prospect
My Philly ass-kissing-meter has runneth over on the TV coverage. Enough already. I got it…Cheesesteaks, Rocky Balboa. Get over yourselves. Who’s that excited about geography?
Except…how bout that United States of America!!!
That’s how you pander…
118) PHI selects…WR Mack Hollins, UNC
I’m listening to people love him for special teams…because he isn’t a great WR. You don’t waste 4th round picks on special team hopefuls. Unreal.
Our #319 prospect
117) LAR selects…WR Josh Reynolds, Texas A&M
A real nice-looking prospect. 6’3″, but under 200…very thin. Good hands, occasional drop. The Rams are building up the weapons around Jared Goff…but no offensive line.
Our #105 prospect
116) CIN selects…LB/DE Carl Lawson, Auburn
A+ frame, B measurables, F tape. Completely disinterested in the game, to me. One of the worst tapes I can recall watching in 2017. Maybe he can be inspired to fulfill what he has physically.
Our #331 prospect as a DE.
115) ARI selects…OG Dorian Johnson, Pitt
A nice upside prospect, but has a liver issue…and teams got scared. Solid gamble.
Because of the issues, we had him as the #339 prospect
114) WAS selects…RB Samaje Perine, Oklahoma
Game-changing dynasty rookie draft move. This probably moves him into the rookie draft top 10.
Our #65 prospect
R.I.P. Robert Kelley and Matt Jones
113) LAC selects…SAF Rayshwan Jenkins
Potentially a better convert to OLB/SAF. Didn’t love him as a pure safety.
Our #281 prospect — as a SAF
112) CHI selects…SAF Eddie Jackson, Alabama
Medical issues. Poor tackler. ‘Alabama’.
Our #316 prospect
**The 49ers traded for Kapri Bibbs, FYI
111) SEA selects…SAF Tedric Thompson, Colorado
4.60 40-time, 7.11 three-cone…poor speed-agility and underwhelming athleticism across all his workout times/measurements.
Our #457 prospect
I really don;t like most of Seattle’s draft. It’s closing in on one of the worst 10 of 2017
110) JAC selects…WR Dede Westbrook, Oklahoma
Oh, good…more WRs like Marquise Lee and Rashad Greene. Westbrook isn’t bad — thin, knee issue(?), possible character issues. Bad character version of John Brown?
My #454 prospect
109) MIN selects…DT Jaleel Johnson. Iowa
I really like Jaleel’s tape. His measurables were weak…but with some weight loss, Johnson could be a legit/solid NFL starter. Solid pick for a Vikings team I think had the worst draft through 2 days.
My #116 prospect
108) GB selects…LB Vince Biegel, Wisconsin
Many think he’s better than T.J. Watt…you’ve gotta be kidding me. He’s not a terrible developmental player, but he’s our #251 ranked player for this draft.
NE traded for TE James O’Shaughnessy from KC for a 5th round pick.
A sign this draft is a bit weak, I guess…or an admission the Patriots are done guessing on draft picks.
The Packers have taken some great ‘measurables’ DBs in Kevin King and Josh Jones. It may work, but I don’t see that they’ve taken any ‘money in the bank’ impact players. Kevin King could be really good…but he has some red-flags
*I’m looking forward to hearing how important Day 3 picks are, and hearing 2-3-4 names from history cherry picked to give us all an example (did you know Tom Brady went pick 199? You probably hadn’t heard that in a while)…as thousands of failure picks are ignored in the discussion/sell job. I get it! I’m watching the show. You don’t need to sell me on it like I’m an idiot.
My top 14 players left for today…
#31 Desmond King (SAF)
#37 RB Jeremy McNichols
#39 TE Bucky Hodges
#44 LB Eric Wilson
#45 DT Vincent Taylor
#51 LB Ejuan Price
#54 OG Isaac Asiata
#55 LB Blair Brown
#57 OLB Devonte Fields
#60 ILB Marcus Oliver
#61 QB Kyle Sloter
#63 TE Michael Roberts
#64 OL Corey Levin
#65 RB Samaje Perine
10amET: You just get me today. Draft moving too fast for any chatting in-between picks.
I am working on the updated dynasty rookie draft rankings, and I will be on to start the Day 4 chat around 11:30am-Noon…with noon as the draft start time today.
See you soon.