Brought to you by - Total Football Advisors, LLC
Here it is: Xavier Cromartie’s 2015 NFL Mock Draft 7.0 — Three-Rounds (includes team-by-team list)
Mock Draft 7.0
1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston Last Rank: 1The top player on my personal Big Board is CB Byron Jones.
2) Tennessee Titans: QB Marcus Mariota (+) Last = 5I don’t know which team will make this pick, but it looks like Mariota at the moment. Although I suspect he could just as easily crash into the lower first round.
3) Jacksonville Jaguars: EDGE Vic Beasley Last = 3The Jags need to get a Leo and Beasley is the best one in the draft.
4) Oakland Raiders: WR Kevin White Last = 4A big stud WR for Carr.
5) Washington Pigskins: DT Leonard Williams (-) Last = 2Williams is finally starting to slip from “must be placed at 2 or 3″ status. He’s not close to JJ Watt.
6) New York Jets: EDGE Dante Fowler (+) Last = 8Pass rush is their last big weakness on the defensive side.
7) Chicago Bears: WR Amari Cooper Last = 7White or Cooper would be an easy pick if they make it to 7.
8) Atlanta Falcons: EDGE Randy Gregory (-) Last = 6Gregory is the kind of long-armed Leo that Quinn would prefer. His light weight remains a potential problem for him on draft day.
9) New York Giants: EDGE Alvin Dupree (+) Last = 13The Giants tend to take their highest-graded ‘playmaker’ rather than reach for need or position (like guard). In my view, Dupree is that guy.
10) Saint Louis Rams: RT Ereck Flowers (+) Last = 33The media are lower on Flowers than the NFL. He will go in the 10-20 range.
11) Minnesota Vikings: CB Marcus Peters Last = 11After Washington’s Pro Day on 2 April, Peters will likely be discussed as a top 15 pick.
12) Cleveland Browns: NT Danny Shelton Last = 12If he doesn’t go at 7, then 12 is the likely landing spot. Simply because he’s a true nose tackle.
13) New Orleans Saints: WR Dorial Green-Beckham (+) Last = 17Eventually you’re going to start seeing DGB go ahead of DeVante Parker in mocks.
14) Miami Dolphins: G Brandon Scherff Last = 14They have done nothing about their awful guard play.
15) San Francisco 49ers: CB Ronald Darby Last = 15Florida State’s Pro Day is 31 March. Darby will be an April riser.
16) Houston Texans: CB Byron Jones (+) Last = 32TY Hilton blazed them for 223 yards. Jones has the superhuman athleticism to keep up with him.
17) San Diego Chargers: RB Todd Gurley (+) Last = 23The Chargers are rebuilding themselves as a rushing team and Gurley is the clear top RB.
18) Kansas City Chiefs: G La’el Collins Last = 18A completely run-oriented team can’t be pleased to have one of the worst o-lines.
19) Cleveland Browns: WR DeVante Parker (-) Last = 10The cat’s out of the bag… Parker doesn’t belong in the same tier as White/Cooper.
20) Philadelphia Eagles: EDGE Owamagbe Odighizuwa Last = 20Marcus Smith is a bust. They need more pass rush depth.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: DT Malcom Brown (-) Last = 9Brown has been one of the least volatile draft stocks so far.
22) Pittsburgh Steelers: CB Trae Waynes Last = 22Reality is setting in after the incredible overreaction to his 40 time.
23) Detroit Lions: RB Melvin Gordon (+) Last = 27If they have a chance at Gurley or Gordon, I think they would take it.
24) Arizona Cardinals: EDGE Preston Smith (-) Last = 21Smith is the last of the top pass rushers.
25) Carolina Panthers: LT DJ Humphries Last = 25Humphries is becoming the consensus pick here.
26) Baltimore Ravens: S Landon Collins (+) Last = 29He’s probably the best defender available on their board, and they’re unhappy with their safeties anyway.
27) Dallas Cowboys: RB Tevin Coleman (+) Last = 37Coleman has been compared to DeMarco Murray and Darren McFadden… how can you not put him here?
28) Denver Broncos: RT Jake Fisher Last = 28His athleticism should get him late-first consideration.
29) Indianapolis Colts: OT Andrus Peat (+) Last = 35He could start at RT with the potential to play LT if needed.
30) Green Bay Packers: LB Stephone Anthony Last = 30He’s rising rapidly with so many teams in need of a LB in a weak class.
31) New Orleans Saints: EDGE Shane Ray (-) Last = 16If you’ve read my previous mocks, you’ve seen me make some negative comments about Ray. Let’s get it out in the open: I hate Shane Ray. I cannot believe that I live in a world where Ray is described as “explosive” (whereas Odighizuwa is just as insanely described as “not explosive”). Someone compared him to Von Miller. We were told he could run in the 4.4s. He pursues like a zombie… all complete rubbish. Shane Ray is a weakling with the hands of an infant who has no chance of being anything more than a situational 3-4 rusher. He is not anything close to “explosive.” A 7.70 3-cone time… are you kidding me? This guy is worse than fellow first-rounders Aaron Maybin or Marcus Smith. The vast majority of the scouting community has totally biffed it on this guy. And yet some team will make the same mistake we’ve seen over and over again, because “tape.” He was mocked to the Jaguars at #3 at one point. He belongs in round 4-5… a guy you hope you never have to actually put in the game.
32) New England Patriots: CB Kevin Johnson (-) Last = 26He’s right on the border of rounds 1-2. Demand for CBs likely will get him into the first.
33 Tennessee Titans: DE Arik Armstead (+) 46
34 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: LB Eric Kendricks 34
35 Oakland Raiders: CB Jalen Collins (-) 31
36 Jacksonville Jaguars: C Cameron Erving 36
37 New York Jets: WR Phillip Dorsett (+) 57
38 Washington Pigskins: EDGE Eli Harold (-) 24
39 Chicago Bears: DT Eddie Goldman 39
40 New York Giants: LB Bernardick McKinney 40
41 Saint Louis Rams: WR Jaelen Strong (-) 19
42 Atlanta Falcons: RB TJ Yeldon 42
43 Cleveland Browns: QB Brett Hundley 43
44 New Orleans Saints: QB Bryce Petty (+) 75
45 Minnesota Vikings: G TJ Clemmings 45
46 San Francisco 49ers: LB Denzel Perryman (+) 49
47 Miami Dolphins: WR Devin Smith (+) 58
48 San Diego Chargers: WR Breshad Perriman (-) 47
49 Kansas City Chiefs: LB Shaq Thompson (-) 41
50 Buffalo Bills: OT Cedric Ogbuehi 50
51 Houston Texans: WR Nelson Agholor 51
52 Philadelphia Eagles: CB/S Eric Rowe (-) 38
53 Cincinnati Bengals: WR Tyler Lockett (+) 70
54 Detroit Lions: DT Michael Bennett 54
55 Arizona Cardinals: NT Jordan Phillips 55
56 Pittsburgh Steelers: RB Duke Johnson 56
57 Carolina Panthers: CB/S Quinten Rollins (+) 62
58 Baltimore Ravens: TE Maxx Williams (+) 59
59 Denver Broncos: TE Devin Funchess (-) 44
60 Dallas Cowboys: DE Mario Edwards 60
61 Indianapolis Colts: S Damarious Randall (-) 52
62 Green Bay Packers: CB Alex Carter (-) 61
63 Seattle Seahawks: RT Ty Sambrailo (+) NR
64 New England Patriots: DT Carl Davis (-) 53
**Fantasy Football Metrics and College Football Metrics IDP Dynasty (three-year) projections now exist on the Fantasy Football Management technology: “The Machine.” See “The Machine” here (link): The Machine via FFM
65 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: G AJ Cann 65
66 Tennessee Titans: WR Sammie Coates 66
67 Jacksonville Jaguars: RB Jay Ajayi (-) 48
68 Oakland Raiders: G Laken Tomlinson (+) 79
69 Washington Pigskins: CB PJ Williams (-) 68
70 New York Jets: RB Ameer Abdullah (-) 67
71 Chicago Bears: CB/S Josh Shaw (+) 99
72 Saint Louis Rams: LB Kwon Alexander (+) 81
73 Atlanta Falcons: C Hroniss Grasu 73
74 New York Giants: S James Sample 74
75 New Orleans Saints: CB Steven Nelson (+) 82
76 Minnesota Vikings: RB David Johnson 76
77 Cleveland Browns: EDGE Nate Orchard (+) 87
78 New Orleans Saints: G Jeremiah Poutasi (-) 72
79 San Francisco 49ers: G Donovan Smith (+) 83
80 Kansas City Chiefs: WR Justin Hardy 80
81 Buffalo Bills: LB Ramik Wilson (+) NR
82 Houston Texans: EDGE Davis Tull (+) NR
83 San Diego Chargers: EDGE Markus Golden (+) NR
84 Philadelphia Eagles: CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 84
85 Cincinnati Bengals: EDGE Danielle Hunter (-) 69
86 Arizona Cardinals: CB D’Joun Smith (+) 89
87 Pittsburgh Steelers: DE Henry Anderson (-) 71
88 Detroit Lions: RT Daryl Williams (+) 93
89 Carolina Panthers: WR Rashad Greene (-) 85
90 Baltimore Ravens: RB Jeremy Langford (+) NR
91 Dallas Cowboys: LB Lorenzo Mauldin (-) 90
92 Denver Broncos: DT Marcus Hardison (+) 98
93 Indianapolis Colts: EDGE Anthony Chickillo (+) NR
94 Green Bay Packers: TE Clive Walford (-) 77
95 Seattle Seahawks: DT Xavier Cooper (-) 63
96 New England Patriots: G Ali Marpet 96
97 Compensatory: WR Chris Conley (-) 95
98 Compensatory: WR Darren Waller (-) 97
99 Compensatory: EDGE Frank Clark (+) NR
100 Compensatory: QB Jake Waters 100
Dropped out: DT Grady Jarrett (64), LB Paul Dawson (78), CB Charles Gaines (86), EDGE Za’Darius Smith (88), CB Senquez Golson (91), S Jaquiski Tartt (92), DT Joey Mbu (94).
24 EDGE Preston Smith
55 NT Jordan Phillips
86 CB D’Joun Smith
8 EDGE Randy Gregory
42 RB TJ Yeldon
73 C Hroniss Grasu
26 S Landon Collins
58 TE Maxx Williams
90 RB Jeremy Langford
50 OT Cedric Ogbuehi
81 LB Ramik Wilson
25 LT DJ Humphries
57 CB/S Quinten Rollins
89 WR Rashad Greene
7 WR Amari Cooper
39 DT Eddie Goldman
71 CB/S Josh Shaw
21 DT Malcom Brown
53 WR Tyler Lockett
85 EDGE Danielle Hunter
12 NT Danny Shelton
19 WR DeVante Parker
43 QB Brett Hundley
77 EDGE Nate Orchard
27 RB Tevin Coleman
60 DE Mario Edwards
91 LB Lorenzo Mauldin
28 RT Jake Fisher
59 TE Devin Funchess
92 DT Marcus Hardison
23 RB Melvin Gordon
54 DT Michael Bennett
88 RT Daryl Williams
Green Bay Packers
30 LB Stephone Anthony
62 CB Alex Carter
94 TE Clive Walford
16 CB Byron Jones
51 WR Nelson Agholor
83 EDGE Davis Tull
29 OT Andrus Peat
61 S Damarious Randall
93 EDGE Anthony Chickillo
3 EDGE Vic Beasley
36 C Cameron Erving
67 RB Jay Ajayi
Kansas City Chiefs
18 G La’el Collins
49 LB Shaq Thompson
80 WR Justin Hardy
14 G Brandon Scherff
47 WR Devin Smith
11 CB Marcus Peters
45 G TJ Clemmings
76 RB David Johnson
New England Patriots
32 CB Kevin Johnson
64 DT Carl Davis
96 G Ali Marpet
New Orleans Saints
13 WR Dorial Green-Beckham
31 EDGE Shane Ray
44 QB Bryce Petty
75 CB Steven Nelson
78 G Jeremiah Poutasi
New York Giants
9 EDGE Alvin Dupree
40 LB Bernardick McKinney
74 S James Sample
New York Jets
6 EDGE Dante Fowler
37 WR Phillip Dorsett
70 RB Ameer Abdullah
4 WR Kevin White
35 CB Jalen Collins
68 G Laken Tomlinson
20 EDGE Owamagbe Odighizuwa
52 CB/S Eric Rowe
84 CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
22 CB Trae Waynes
56 RB Duke Johnson
87 DE Henry Anderson
Saint Louis Rams
10 RT Ereck Flowers
41 WR Jaelen Strong
72 LB Kwon Alexander
San Diego Chargers
17 RB Todd Gurley
48 WR Breshad Perriman
83 EDGE Markus Golden
San Francisco 49ers
16 CB Ronald Darby
46 LB Denzel Perryman
79 G Donovan Smith
63 RT Ty Sambrailo
95 DT Xavier Cooper
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1 QB Jameis Winston
34 LB Eric Kendricks
65 G AJ Cann
2 QB Marcus Mariota
33 DE Arik Armstead
66 WR Sammie Coates
5 DT Leonard Williams
38 EDGE Eli Harold
69 CB PJ Williams
Black Friday Sales 11/22!Browse Products
Shop our Amazon affiliate link and save!Browse Products
NFLShop - The Official Online Shop of the NFL!Browse Products
Daily fantasy sports for cash! Play FREE to win millions!Browse Products
Sports Apparel, Jerseys and Fan Gear at Fanatics.com Sports ShopBrowse Products
Collect League Dues...for FREE!Browse Products
Best Selection of NFL Tickets on StubHub!Browse Products