Brought to you by - Total Football Advisors, LLC
Here it is: Xavier Cromartie’s 2015 NFL Mock Draft 9.0 — Three-Rounds (includes team-by-team list)
*Background info: Xavier Cromartie interview
MOCK DRAFT 9.0…
1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston Last = 1
Here comes the dead-cat bounce for Marcus Mariota. Winston’s still the guy.
2) Tennessee Titans: DL Leonard Williams (+) Last = 4
He’s on top of most Big Boards, yet he will have zero impact on the boxscore and the Titans will be picking in the top 5 again next year.
3) Jacksonville Jaguars: EDGE Vic Beasley Last = 3
Dante Fowler does not have the 3-cone time of a LEO. Vic Beasley is the best LEO.
4) Oakland Raiders: WR Amari Cooper (+) Last = 5
I will be surprised if Cooper gets beyond 4 or 5. I don’t think Kevin White is going here.
5) Washington Pigskins: QB Marcus Mariota (–) Last = 2
This pick would be traded. Washington is eager to move down. Teams expect him to be an average starter, and so someone like Cleveland is willing to trade up, but they’re not selling their future to do it (like the RG3 trade).
6) New York Jets: EDGE Dante Fowler Last = 6
The Jets get a very confident pass rusher who lacks agility and explosion.
7) Chicago Bears: WR Kevin White Last = 7
There could be a surprise here, but for now I’d say White is the best player available.
8) Atlanta Falcons: EDGE Alvin Dupree Last = 8
The media still have it wrong on Dupree and Shane Ray. Dupree is the one who’s going top 10.
9) New York Giants: CB Byron Jones (+) Last = 20
Guys with this kind of athletic potential don’t last long. Once-in-a-generation player.
10) St Louis Rams: OL Brandon Scherff Last = 10
You can put the 8 other top OL guys in any order you want, but you have to put Scherff at the top.
11) Minnesota Vikings: CB Trae Waynes Last = 11
A thin-framed CB with no agility is Mike Zimmer’s dream pick.
12) Cleveland Browns: WR Breshad Perriman (+) Last = 16
The buzz is real after that incredible 40 time.
13) New Orleans Saints: OL TJ Clemmings (+) Last = 40
Teams like his upside potential.
14) Miami Dolphins: WR DeVante Parker (–) Last = 12
Here’s a guy who can help out Tannehill for 3 games until he gets hurt again.
15) San Francisco 49ers: DL Arik Armstead (+) Last = 46
Teams are in love with his ability to be compared to Calais Campbell.
16) Houston Texans: EDGE Shane Ray (–) Last = 16
The Texans give their pass rush no help at all by picking the draft’s most overrated player.
17) San Diego Chargers: DL Malcom Brown Last = 17
Players with positional versatility do not fall far.
18 Kansas City Chiefs: OL Cameron Erving Last = 18
Both Pounceys were drafted in the late teens.
19 Cleveland Browns: NT Danny Shelton Last = 19
It wouldn’t surprise me to see him drop even lower.
20 Philadelphia Eagles: CB/S Eric Rowe (+) Last = 52
I’ve been restraining myself from moving Rowe up too high, but I finally have the green light. I’m higher on Rowe than anyone (top 5 prospect). He’s physically superior to every CB other than Byron Jones.
21 Cincinnati Bengals: OL Andrus Peat (+) Last = 29
Potential LT of the future.
22 Pittsburgh Steelers: CB Kevin Johnson (+) Last = 32
He’s now firmly in round one.
23 Detroit Lions: RB Todd Gurley Last = 23
I’ve seen this story before. So many ‘top-5 talent’ guys that have character/injury issues. They go in the 20-40 range.
24 Arizona Cardinals: EDGE Randy Gregory (–) Last = 9
I’m convinced now that he was media hype all along.
25 Carolina Panthers: OL DJ Humphries (–) Last = 21
They need someone who can start on the o-line right away.
26 Baltimore Ravens: CB Marcus Peters (–) Last = 15
Supposedly they hope he falls to them.
27 Dallas Cowboys: RB Melvin Gordon Last = 27
Can’t pass on a RB who isn’t as good as Jamaal Charles.
28 Denver Broncos: OL Cedric Ogbuehi (+) Last = 67
It always confused me why everyone ignored Gurley’s torn ACL (and he’s a running back) but dropped Ogbuehi (an OT) a full round for the same thing.
29 Indianapolis Colts: S Damarious Randall (+) Last = 43
Blazing up the boards… do not be shocked if he goes in the first round.
30 Green Bay Packers: CB Ronald Darby (–) Last = 22
CB is a more valuable position than ILB.
31 New Orleans Saints: WR Phillip Dorsett Last = 31
Reaching for an EDGE after the first 20 picks is usually a bad idea.
32 New England Patriots: NT Jordan Phillips (–) Last = 24
There aren’t too many NTs around.
33) Tennessee Titans: S Landon Collins (–) Last = 26
34) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OL La’el Collins Last = 34
35) Oakland Raiders: EDGE Preston Smith (+) Last = 39
36) Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Nelson Agholor (+) Last = 37
37) New York Jets: OL Ereck Flowers (–) Last = 25
38) Washington Pigskins: CB Jalen Collins (–) Last = 33
39) Chicago Bears: EDGE Owamagbe Odighizuwa (–) Last = 38
40) New York Giants: S James Sample (+) Last = 93
41) St Louis Rams: LB Eric Kendricks Last = 41
42) Atlanta Falcons: OL Jake Fisher (–) Last = 28
43) Cleveland Browns: EDGE Eli Harold (+) Last = 51
44) New Orleans Saints: QB Bryce Petty Last = 44
45) Minnesota Vikings: WR Jaelen Strong (–) Last = 35
46) San Francisco 49ers: LB Stephone Anthony (–) Last = 30
47) Miami Dolphins: LB Paul Dawson (–) Last = 45
48) San Diego Chargers: RB TJ Yeldon (–) Last = 36
49) Kansas City Chiefs: LB Denzel Perryman (–) Last = 47
50) Buffalo Bills: LB Shaq Thompson (+) Last = 74
51) Houston Texans: WR Tyler Lockett (+) Last = 53
52) Philadelphia Eagles: EDGE Danielle Hunter (+) Last = 54
53) Cincinnati Bengals: DL Carl Davis (+) Last = 59
54) Detroit Lions: DL Michael Bennett Last = 54
55) Arizona Cardinals: NT Eddie Goldman (+) Last = 56
56) Pittsburgh Steelers: RB Tevin Coleman (–) Last = 42
57) Carolina Panthers: WR Devin Smith Last = 57
58) Baltimore Ravens: TE Maxx Williams Last = 58
59) Denver Broncos: OL AJ Cann (+) Last = 61
60) Dallas Cowboys: DL Mario Edwards Last = 60
61) Indianapolis Colts: CB/S Quinten Rollins (+) Last = 62
62) Green Bay Packers: LB Benardrick McKinney (–) Last = 49
63) Seattle Seahawks: DL Xavier Cooper (+) Last = 95
64) New England Patriots: CB/S Josh Shaw (+) Last = 69
65) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: EDGE Nate Orchard Last = 65
66) Tennessee Titans: WR Sammie Coates Last = 66
67) Jacksonville Jaguars: RB Jay Ajayi (–) Last = 48
68) Oakland Raiders: LB Ramik Wilson (+) Last = 82
69) Washington Pigskins: CB/S Alex Carter (–) Last = 68
70) New York Jets: WR Devin Funchess (+) Last = 72
71) Chicago Bears: DL Marcus Hardison Last = 71
72) Saint Louis Rams: WR Dorial Green-Beckham (–) Last = 14
73) Atlanta Falcons: OL Hroniss Grasu Last = 73
74) New York Giants: LB Kwon Alexander (+) Last = 86
75) New Orleans Saints: TE Clive Walford Last = 75
76) Minnesota Vikings: OL Laken Tomlinson Last = 76
77) Cleveland Browns: QB Brett Hundley Last = 77
78) New Orleans Saints: LB Lorenzo Mauldin (+) Last = NR
79) San Francisco 49ers: OL Jeremiah Poutasi (+) Last = 81
80) Kansas City Chiefs: WR Justin Hardy Last = 80
81) Buffalo Bills: QB Garrett Grayson (–) Last = 50
82) Houston Texans: LB Ben Heeney (–) Last = 79
83) San Diego Chargers: CB D’Joun Smith Last = 83
84) Philadelphia Eagles: WR Tre McBride (+) Last = NR
85) Cincinnati Bengals: CB PJ Williams Last = 85
86) Arizona Cardinals: CB Steven Nelson (+) Last = 91
87) Pittsburgh Steelers: DL Grady Jarrett (–) Last = 64
88) Detroit Lions: EDGE Trey Flowers (+) Last = NR
89) Carolina Panthers: RB Ameer Abdullah (–) Last = 70
90) Baltimore Ravens: RB David Johnson (–) Last = 89
91) Dallas Cowboys: CB Darryl Roberts (+) Last = NR
92) Denver Broncos: DL Henry Anderson (–) Last = 90
93) Indianapolis Colts: OL Tre Jackson (–) Last = 78
94) Green Bay Packers: EDGE Davis Tull (–) Last = 84
95) Seattle Seahawks: OL Daryl Williams (+) Last = 100
96) New England Patriots: OL Ali Marpet Last = 96
97) New England Patriots (Comp): RB Duke Johnson (–) Last = 87
98) Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): S Anthony Harris Last = 98
99) Cincinnati Bengals (Comp): EDGE Frank Clark Last = 99
100) Tennessee Titans (Round 4): OL Donovan Smith (–) Last = 88
Dropped out: OL Ty Sambrailo (63), TE Jeff Heuerman (92), EDGE Markus Golden (94), CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (97).
**Fantasy Football Metrics and College Football Metrics IDP Dynasty (three-year) projections now exist on the Fantasy Football Management technology: “The Machine.” See “The Machine” here (link): The Machine via FFM
24 EDGE Randy Gregory
55 NT Eddie Goldman
86 CB Steven Nelson
8 EDGE Alvin Dupree
42 OL Jake Fisher
73 OL Hroniss Grasu
26 CB Marcus Peters
58 TE Maxx Williams
90 RB David Johnson
50 LB Shaq Thompson
81 QB Garrett Grayson
25 OL DJ Humphries
57 WR Devin Smith
89 RB Ameer Abdullah
7 WR Kevin White
39 EDGE Owamagbe Odighizuwa
71 DL Marcus Hardison
21 OL Andrus Peat
53 DL Carl Davis
85 CB PJ Williams
99 EDGE Frank Clark
12 WR Breshad Perriman
19 NT Danny Shelton
43 EDGE Eli Harold
77 QB Brett Hundley
27 RB Melvin Gordon
60 DL Mario Edwards
91 CB Darryl Roberts
28 OL Cedric Ogbuehi
59 OL AJ Cann
92 DL Henry Anderson
23 RB Todd Gurley
54 DL Michael Bennett
88 EDGE Trey Flowers
Green Bay Packers
30 CB Ronald Darby
62 LB Benardrick McKinney
94 EDGE Davis Tull
16 EDGE Shane Ray
51 WR Tyler Lockett
83 LB Ben Heeney
29 S Damarious Randall
61 CB/S Quinten Rollins
93 OL Tre Jackson
3 EDGE Vic Beasley
36 WR Nelson Agholor
67 RB Jay Ajayi
Kansas City Chiefs
18 OL Cameron Erving
49 LB Denzel Perryman
80 WR Justin Hardy
98 S Anthony Harris
14 WR DeVante Parker
47 LB Paul Dawson
11 CB Trae Waynes
45 WR Jaelen Strong
76 OL Laken Tomlinson
New England Patriots
32 NT Jordan Phillips
64 CB/S Josh Shaw
96 OL Ali Marpet
97 RB Duke Johnson
New Orleans Saints
13 OL TJ Clemmings
31 WR Phillip Dorsett
44 QB Bryce Petty
75 TE Clive Walford
78 LB Lorenzo Mauldin
New York Giants
9 CB Byron Jones
40 S James Sample
74 LB Kwon Alexander
New York Jets
6 EDGE Dante Fowler
37 OL Ereck Flowers
70 WR Devin Funchess
4 WR Amari Cooper
35 EDGE Preston Smith
68 LB Ramik Wilson
20 CB/S Eric Rowe
52 EDGE Danielle Hunter
84 WR Tre McBride
22 CB Kevin Johnson
56 RB Tevin Coleman
87 DL Grady Jarrett
Saint Louis Rams
10 OL Brandon Scherff
41 LB Eric Kendricks
72 WR Dorial Green-Beckham
San Diego Chargers
17 DL Malcom Brown
48 RB TJ Yeldon
83 CB D’Joun Smith
San Francisco 49ers
16 DL Arik Armstead
46 LB Stephone Anthony
79 OL Jeremiah Poutasi
63 DL Xavier Cooper
95 OL Daryl Williams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1 QB Jameis Winston
34 OL La’el Collins
65 EDGE Nate Orchard
2 DL Leonard Williams
33 S Landon Collins
66 WR Sammie Coates
100 OL Donovan Smith
5 QB Marcus Mariota
38 CB Jalen Collins
69 CB/S Alex Carter
Sports Apparel, Jerseys and Fan Gear at Fanatics.com Sports ShopBrowse Products
Daily fantasy sports for cash! Play FREE to win millions!Browse Products
NFLShop - The Official Online Shop of the NFL!Browse Products
Black Friday Sales 11/22!Browse Products
Best Selection of NFL Tickets on StubHub!Browse Products
Shop our Amazon affiliate link and save!Browse Products
Collect League Dues...for FREE!Browse Products