Coming Up This Week on FFM…
Huge week upcoming…Week 1 is finally upon us. There are a lot of things going on with/from FFM this particular week that you’re going to want to make note of…
1) I’ve gone through all the practice squad guys signed/assigned today, I will be updating the Draft Guide, Dynasty, Best Ball and IDP rankings ASAP (Sun. night and Monday). Might be the last update unless something big happens Tuesday.
2) Week 1 projections are also being worked on. The first run for Week 1 should be posted as quickly on Monday as I can get them uploaded. In the process of shifting my brain rom draft mode to Week 1 mode…and shifting our data that way as well.
In order to see the Week 1 projections (and regular season game notes/analysis and a million other things), you have to be an In-Season Subscriber.
Make sure you can access PREMIUM Articles or Game Recaps, any post on there as a test, from the FFM home page. If you can open the post, you’re ready. If not, get signed up ASAP!
3) We will have the DFS Optimizer tool available this season. All the final pieces of that are wrapping up behind the scenes.
Sign-ups will open this week, mid-week. A low-cost entry point to try it out this year. More details on the pricing, how it works (for those new to it) on Tuesday.
It’s our data in a program to run proposed ‘best’ lineups instantly for DFS for the week, and you can customize and play with it in many ways – but all using our projections along with the real salary cap to spend…optimized for the best scoring options in an instant. Cuts your DFS prep time to mere seconds to look at various FFM options for a lineup.
4) The next Video Q&A show for In-Season Subscriber is scheduled for 9/8 Sunday morning 11am-1pmET, per usual.
Once the regular season is going it will be like last year:
Tuesday night ET (like 9pm start) for the kickoff to waivers, etc., for the week.
Sunday morning ET 11am-1pm for all the pre-game lineup setting, etc.
5) Make sure you have the free FFM App for your devices, and have notifications enabled. Every story or rankings update we post generates an alert to you that it happened and/or a link to the story, etc. Anytime I have hot news for a waiver pickup (like when we had the Kareem Hunt news 5-10 minutes before most everyone last year) or anything, the App notification is where you will know it first. The fastest way for me to get info out like an emergency alert system.
6) Per usual, I will be handicapping/picking all games straight up and ATS with The Computer before the THU game kicks off each week, for those in need of ideas.
The handicapping group is working on the first group chat to be published of the season – our best bets for Week 1 and our survivor picks for Week 1.
So much happening! Buckle Up!!!
Daily fantasy sports for cash! Play FREE to win millions!Browse Products
Get NFL Apparel & Gear!Browse Products
Shop our Amazon affiliate link and save!Browse Products
Shop for Authentic Autographed Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.comBrowse Products
Shop the Freshest Sports Apparel Styles from FansEdgeBrowse Products
Best Selection of NFL Tickets on StubHub!Browse Products
Sports Apparel, Jerseys and Fan Gear at Fanatics.com Sports ShopBrowse Products
Collect League Dues...for FREE!Browse Products
15% OFF Authentic Sports and Entertainment Signed Memorabilia!Browse Products
NFLShop - The Official Online Shop of the NFL!Browse Products